An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Patient Flow Manager, for a 6 month period in the first instance.
Candidates must have significant experience of successfully managing patient flow, capacity and demand and bed management in a similar role within the NHS.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Identify and take immediate action to resolve and prevent delays within the patient flow system, escalating unresolved issues to appropriate SMT;
- Organise and prioritise own workload within timescales and schedules, building in flexibility to deal with unforeseen demands on time and resources;
- Working within the services with staff to improve processes for admission, patient flow within the Trust and patient transfer and discharge procedures;
- Management and delivery of significant out of area bed/patient repatriation;
- Liaise with members of the multi-professional team both within the organisation and with external stakeholders, to ensure continuity is maintained and patient flow is maximised.
- Proven experience of managing Patient Flow and Discharge Planning at this level;
- Successful Senior Operational Management experience;
- Experience of out of area bed/patient repatriation.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.