An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Project Manager to manage an improvement project within the division, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
Candidates must have experience of delivering service improvement projects at this level within the NHS.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead, manage and provide clear direction for the design and implementation of project deliverables to budget, time and quality;
- Embed implementation planning processes in line with internal and external stakeholder requirements;
- Evaluate and monitor the delivery of the project;
- Ensure the business needs from stakeholders are met through robust reporting and clear project documentation, managing or escalating any issues appropriately;
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Participate in relevant working groups and provided project advice, expertise and support where requested.
- Degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Experience in a similar role is essential;
- Experience in Paediatrics is essential;
- Significant experience of delivering service improvement within the NHS.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.