An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Director of Operations for Elective Recovery and Restoration, for up to 6 months in the first instance.
Candidates must have a strong track record in optimising performance and driving delivery across Elective Care pathways.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at a competitive rate.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Leadership and responsibility for improving the delivery and performance of operational services across Elective Care and Recovery pathways;
- Manage performance and delivery of the Planned Care Restoration Program;
- Coordinating an Activity Recovery Plan, based on reducing Referral to Treatment (RTT) times;
- Take lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets, along with improved and innovative capacity planning;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure the delivery of agreed quality and financial standards;
- Manage the development and implementation of new strategic objectives.
- Degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Formal management qualification or appropriate equivalent managerial experience;
- Strong NHS background;
- Substantial track record of operational management and responsibility across Elective and Planned Care;
- Significant experience of RTT management and delivery;
- Proven ability to implement innovative services and deliver patient outcomes;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com along with your availability.