An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large NHS organisation as a Clinical Quality Lead.
This is a band 8a home based remote working role, on an interim basis to commence ASAP until the end of March 2022 – with a potential extension. The role will be working inside IR35.
To provide leadership, support, and influence to support the Heads of Quality and Multi-Professional Leadership Directorate.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Lead the co-ordination of quality related data from the performance and contracting, communication and engagement and performance management teams to ensure optimal monitoring and provision of comprehensive quality assurance and reporting;
- In addition to delivering the quality assurance agenda, the post holder will support the Head(s) of Quality in effectively influencing provider performance and the quality aspect of the contracting cycle using a combination of subject matter expertise and technical skills;
- This includes production and co-ordination of reports, ensuring information analysis and quality surveillance is meaningful and robust;
- Provide clinical quality advice and input to clinicians and managers in the system for continuous improvement and innovation ensuring that the quality of patient experience and outcomes are at the heart of all commissioning and service redesign;
- Interpret and assess the relevance of national policy and guidance, providing support to the governance teams regarding implementation and evaluation;
- Work as part of a team to identify and assess risks;
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements.
- Must have experience within one or more of the following: Acute, Community and ISPs, EOLC /Hospices, Urgent and Emergency Care
- Must have experience working within the NHS;
- Clinical registration would be preferred for the post, although will review CVs of strong Governance candidates;
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of equality of opportunity and diversity considering and being aware of how individual actions contribute to and make a difference to the equality agenda;
- Demonstrates a strong desire to improve performance and make a difference by focusing on goals, continuous improvement, and learning;
- Ability to make decisions autonomously, when required, on difficult issues, working to tight and often changing timescales;
- ICS/CCG knowledge;
- Effective Report writing skills.
If you are interested in the role and have the above skill set, please send a copy of your updated CV along with your availability to Ria Healy on email@example.com