Morgan Law are working with a AHSN to support the recruitment of Interim Project and Programme Managers. The roles are offered with remote working, with the potential for a couple of days on site over the course of the contract. The roles are also offered on a outside of IR35 basis for Interim Managers who can deliver a programme of work with key timescales and deliverables over the course of the contract. The role will suit interims from a Health and Social Care background who have experience in pathway transformation, service design and wide scale programme/project delivery. Ideally candidates will have worked in a NHS Trust previously and have experience working with multi stakeholders across sectors.
The AHSN is one of 15 AHSNs across the country set up by NHS England to spread innovation at pace and scale across the country in 2013. As the only bodies connecting NHS and academic organisations, local authorities, the third sector and industry, AHSNs are uniquely placed to identify and spread health innovation at pace and scale – driving the adoption and spread of innovative ideas and technologies across large populations.
At the AHSN we focus our efforts on improving health equity – identifying and spreading innovative practice that helps close health equity gaps in access to care, quality of care, opportunity for a healthy life and agency in managing individual health. Working with our members and partners, we share the ambition and opportunity to improve health equity through the adoption and spread of innovative practice.
We do this by:
- Spreading innovative practice across the health and care system through collaboration, practical support and knowledge sharing.
- Building capability in our region to spread innovative practice and improve quality.
- Supporting evaluation and application of learning to improve the delivery of health and care services
The Interim opportunities on offer
We are growing our Programmes function to deliver the aims and ambitions of our new five-year strategy. This is an exciting period of growth and to support this we are seeking to expand our Programmes business function with several new Programme Manager roles. Some examples of programmes you could lead include:
- Transforming pathways to reduce the incidence of Cardiovascular Disease (CVD).
- Reducing health inequalities by ensuring a consistent, national approach to lipid management. Trialling and testing interventions that could help improve services, processes and procedures in order to reduce adverse medicine administration events.
- Designing a programme to tackle mental health inequalities for children and young people through innovation
- Our work to augment and support the accuracy of asthma diagnosis; or
- Supporting our partner organisations where medical devices, diagnostics and digital products have been identified which could be of benefit to support their various pathways
For more information regarding these opportunities please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org