An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Programme Manager to support the successful delivery of a key programme, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for planning and implementing projects within the CIP Programme to ensure the successful delivery of improvements as required by the organisation. Candidates must have substantial experience of CIP delivery within a healthcare organisation at this level.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8b/8c.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Plan and implement the specific projects within the CIP Programme, ensuring alignment between internal plans and the wider organisation;
- Lead the designated team to support the delivery of the programme and projects;
- Evaluate and monitor the delivery of individual projects and programmes of work to deliver programme outcomes and benefits;
- Ensure the needs from stakeholders are met through robust reporting and clear project documentation, managing or escalating any risks and issues appropriately;
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships – coordinating and motivating key stakeholders to engage with the projects.
- Degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Significant experience of delivering service improvement programmes within the NHS;
- Substantial CIP experience is essential;
- Excellent problem-solving ability and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.