An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Deputy Divisional Director for Urgent Care, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
As this is a key position within the organisation, candidates must have significant experience of Operational Service Management within Urgent Care Services at 8c level.
The successful candidate will also have experience of implementing service improvement, including change management programmes.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall operational management of the specified services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance across these services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
- Postgraduate qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Substantial experience in managing Urgent Care Services;
- Experience of implementing service improvement including change management programmes.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.