An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Operations Lead, for up to 6 months in the first instance.
As this is a key position within the organisation’s senior management structure, candidates must have experience working in a similar capacity in the NHS previously and a strong and demonstrable track record in successfully leading Mental Health or Learning Disability Services.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8b and will be on site.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ensuring robust operational management of Mental Health and Learning Disability services;
- Taking a lead role in service improvement;
- Assuming leadership and responsibility for a number of work streams aligned with these services, that require joint working with system partners to improve patient care;
- Providing highly specialised advice, expertise, credible strategic development and leadership;
- Managing the implementation of new strategic objectives and operational plans, ensuring alignment across the system;
- Engaging with key strategic regional and national policy makers to inform development of strategy and policies;
- Representing the organisation across the system.
- Postgraduate degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Strong NHS background;
- Significant experience of leading Mental Health or Learning Disability Services;
- Evidence of implementing service improvement;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.