An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim General Manager for ED, for up to 4 months in the first instance.
As this is a key position within the organisation, candidates must have significant experience of Operational Service Management at this level, in addition to experience of ED.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operational management responsibility for the service areas;
- Drive performance and quality to ensure targets are met;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance across these services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Lead the development and implementation of projects to improve service delivery and patient experience;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Significant experience of Operational Service Management at 8c level;
- Experience of ED;
- Experience of implementing service improvement including change management programmes.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.