An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large Healthcare organisation as a Clinical Shift Manager.
The post will be working on as an interim for 3 months initially, on a fully remote working basis.
The post holder will be responsible for professional, safe and effective clinical supervision of service delivery on an operational shift basis.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Act as a clinical resource to patients and staff and undertake operational management of the service in addition to the active participation in quality audit and training;
- Provide leadership to your team to ensure the effective provision of the service
- they provide and to champion change in the organisation;
- Ensure that your staff are motivated and express a positive attitude towards the organisation;
- Address any issues and concerns that may inhibit your staff from achieving both their personal and organisational goals;
- Provide healthcare advice supported by clinical assessment software and
- facilitate onward to other professionals if required;
- Liaise and communicate clinical information verbally and via technical links,
- where available, with health economy partners to ensure continuity of care for the
- Attend and actively participate in regular management meetings (online) and work with
- the line manager to improve and / or consistently maintain performance;
- Support and participate in the provision of core training where appropriate;
- To effectively manage, in real time or escalation if more appropriate, clinical
- issues, complaints and professional feedback in line with local policy.
- Recognised professional qualification, e.g. registered general nurse, ECP or Paramedic;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Extensive clinical knowledge with experience working in Triage;
- The desire and ability to deliver the highest possible clinical and professional standards.
For further information on this role please contact Elecia Heywood on 0161 416 6078 and send a copy of your CV to email@example.com