Our client, an NHS organisation, based in the North West, is seeking to recruit an Interim Elective Programme Manager for an initial 3-4 months. The role will initially be completely remote.
- Manage a major portfolio of elective transformation and reform projects on behalf of commissioners, Provider Trusts and Primary Care Providers and the wider local health and social care economy to deliver new models of care and alternative service provision in elective care.
- Ensure active clinical leadership and involvement within all areas of service development and redesign.
- Ensure all options for changing delivery of care are appraised and evaluated against relevant criteria including complex financial and activity data across national, regional and ICS intelligence systems.
- Develop an up to date knowledge of system redesign tools and techniques and act as a resource to other managers and clinicians.
- Receive, assimilate, analyse and present highly complex information to both individuals and groups, which may be contentious / sensitive and where agreement and co-operation for action is required.
- Sound knowledge of health and care service management including change management and service transformation
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the current NHS policy agenda.
- In depth knowledge of Programme Management methodology including experience of implementing Programme Management Infrastructure.
To apply click the APPLY ONLINE button below and upload your CV. Alternatively for more information, please call Marcus Greenhalgh on 07832 211600 stating reference number 3010.