A large Healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Director of Governance & Risk Management on an interim basis for 6 months +.
The post will be working in South Central – Hampshire with an hourly rate of: £70.71.
The post holder will Provide expert advice and leadership in the areas of Clinical and Corporate Governance, Risk, Regulation, and performance monitoring.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Lead in creating a culture and environment in which all aspects of Governance, including risk management and continuous quality improvements are embedded;
- Establishing and maintaining systems and processes that ensure good clinical and corporate governance of the organisation;
- Lead the implementation of corporate governance strategies and contribute to the development of other governance strategies;
- Ensure actions are complete and evidenced and learning is spread across the organisation in relation to CQC inspections/action plans;
- Experienced within Corporate Governance, working with/supporting the Board, including committees, risk register, BAF and annual reports;
- Ensure the provision of accurate and timely information to key governance meetings and stakeholders to inform appropriate decision making;
- Maintenance and reporting of Board Assurance Framework;
- Responsible for the development and management of the Risk Register, seeking assurance from Risk & Governance Leads.
- Experience working at a senior level within the NHS;
- Must have extensive expertise within Clinical and Corporate Governance Divisions;
- Expertise in Assurance and Risk Management;
- A proven track record in delivering results in a complex environment;
- Excellent leadership skills.
If you are interested in the role and have the above experience, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to email@example.com along with your availability/notice period.