Our client, an NHS organisation, based in the West Midlands, is seeking to recruit an Interim Deputy Director of Operations for an initial 3-6 months.
- Proactively lead the transformation and redesign of care and patient pathways for all ages embracing the concept of Families and care closer to home in collaboration with partners, to develop integrated and safe care wherever possible.
- Lead and develop a “can do” culture that supports all staff to innovate and to deliver best practice standards.
- Provide innovative and creative leadership and management to the operational leaders and managers in the directorate to enable the development of patient/family/user centre services aligned to national and local priorities.
- Ensure we have appropriate business continuity and emergency planning arrangements in place
- Create the climate to deliver efficient and quality services.
- Ensure that there are robust, credible and deliverable cost improvement programmes.
- Significant experience in a health or social care setting
- Significant experience of working in a multi-disciplinary/multi agency health/social care environment.
- Experience of the Emergency Care systems and demonstrable ability to impact on demand management.
To apply click the APPLY ONLINE button below and upload your CV. Alternatively for more information, please call Marcus Greenhalgh on 07832 211600 stating reference number 3014.