An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Divisional Director of Operations for Urgent Care, for up to 6 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for leading service delivery. Candidates must have considerable experience of managing Urgent Care services at this level within a healthcare organisation.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 9+.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Provision of strong leadership for the delivery and performance of operational services, while ensuring continuous service improvement;
- Take lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets, while addressing day to day performance issues;
- Ensure the delivery of KPIs and agreed quality and financial standards;
- Ensure pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Continually review operational resources to ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved, without compromising the quality of service delivery;
- Develop effective working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree qualification or equivalent level of experience at this level;
- Strong operational management background across Urgent Care services;
- Proven ability to lead successful service improvement and deliver patient outcomes;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.