Interim Divisional Director of Operations Planned Care
- South East England
- Competitive NHSI Agency Cap Band 9+
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2022
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Operations & Performance
The postholder will be responsible for leading service delivery. Candidates must have considerable experience of managing Planned Care services at this level within a healthcare organisation.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 9+.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provision of strong leadership for the delivery and performance of operational services, while ensuring continuous service improvement;
- Take lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets, while addressing day to day performance issues;
- Ensure the delivery of KPIs and agreed quality and financial standards;
- Ensure pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Continually review operational resources to ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved, without compromising the quality of service delivery;
- Develop effective working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree qualification or equivalent level of experience at this level;
- Strong operational management background across Planned Care services;
- Proven ability to lead successful service improvement and deliver patient outcomes;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert