Our client an NHS Organisation, seeks to recruit a Communications and Engagement Manager on an interim basis for an initial period of 2-3 months. This role can be carried out remotely.
- Develop and deliver the annual communications and engagement strategic plan.
- Providing expert strategic advice to staff at all levels of the Directorate.
- Provide internal communications, to support a well-informed, motivated and high performing workforce.
- Working with Heads of Communications and Engagement to develop and deliver plans.
- Working closely with colleagues in partner organisations on joint initiatives.
- Undertake line management responsibility for junior communications and engagement staff.
To apply click the APPLY ONLINE button below and upload your CV. Alternatively for more information, please call Nick Reece on 0845 436 0127 or 07772 954 593 quoting Reference: 3016