An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a Ambulance Trust as a Contract Performance Manager for their Contact Centres in line with the national Covid Response. Candidate must have experience of Contact Centres Contract Performance, ideally within the NHS but other public sector organisations will also be considered.
The post will be working fully remotely, initially on an interim basis for 3 - 6 months with the potential for extension.
The post holder will be accountable for the operational delivery of third-party Contact Centre providers in line with their contractual obligations on behalf of the respective Contracting Authority; acting in a Vendor Manager capacity.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Provide expertise, advice and guidance to Crown Commercial Services, the Contracting Authority and Cabinet Office as required in respect of contact centre operations, resourcing, and performance and in commercial related matters;
- Ensure compliance with contract law, procurement and general legislation, policy, and best practice;
- Responsible for the ensuring that the service(s) are delivered in accordance with the budget agreed by Cabinet Office and for validating any financial approvals on behalf of the Contracting Authority;
- Manage the contract value in respect of call off of services to ensure the contract deliverables are met in an operationally efficient manner whilst safeguarding public spend to ensure overspend is mitigated and controlled;
- Oversee negotiation with providers in respect of contract awards, re- procurement of existing contracts and contract extensions;
- Drive key supplier relationships, such as Partner Call Centre Operations Managers / Directors, to ensure supplier performance meets contracted terms including all Service Levels and key performance measures;
- Responsible for drafting and issuing all Change Control Notices to service providers to ensure the contractual arrangements are reflective of the service required;
- Accountable for a portfolio of contact centre related contracts with a value in excess of £50M;
- Responsible for supporting CCS to ensure best use is made of existing Framework Agreements, whilst challenging and implementing external benchmarking activities to ensure continued value for money and cost savings;
- Review and manage all identified issues and risks in respect of the contract or the ability of the call centre partner to deliver to it;
- Identifying opportunities, challenging existing practices and developing innovative contract strategies to challenge working practices and achieve cost efficiencies;
- Liaise with the Forecasting and Capacity Team to ensure all appropriate resource levels are in place to deliver the contractual requirements effectively, efficiently and in line with contract value;
- Responsible for the call off of call centre resources in line with the operational forecast;
- Support the National Head of Operations and Operations Director in mapping resources to demand profiles during mobilisation, ramp up and ramp down phases;
- Liaise with the finance team to monitor Call Centre expenditure and to ensure all call offs are paid appropriately, in line with service level agreements;
- Facilitate the introduction & version control of all new training materials and supporting documentation to Call Centre partners.
- An understanding of Legal Frameworks and Contract Law;
- Vendor Management experience;
- Experience of Contract Management of multiple and large, high value agreements whilst maintaining agreed contract standards;
- Demonstrable experience of performance management of suppliers against complex KPIs;
- Experience of procurement across a wide and varied portfolio of products and services;
- Knowledge of contract terms and commercial legislation, including Service Level Agreements.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 and send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org