Clinical Nurse Specialist- Cancer Services
6 month assignment starting before the W/C 24/01/2022
Band 7/8A between £28 - £32 per hour (Inside IR35)
Full time (Fully remote working available
Skype / Online interviews due to take place on Friday 14th of January 2022
Baltimore Consulting are currently partnered with a large Acute Trust in the North West who are currently looking for an experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist to support a review of Cancer services. This will be reviewing and assessing the patient pathway and monitoring gaps within the patient journey.
Your duties as Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Work with the Head of Nursing and the Clinical manager to review and monitor gaps in patient care
- Delivery of 72 hour reviews and report back against the master report
- Information gathering, utilising EPMS, EPR and Datix systems
- Working with the Clinicians assess and advise on current service delivery
Experience needed as the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Registered General Nurse with up to date pin
- Knowledge of Cancer services pathways
- Knowledge of NHS reporting systems
- Experience in Patient Pathway redesign
- Reliable and driven to organisational change
- Available references for most recent 2 year's roles.
If you’re interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on 0117 3137110 or apply today.