As Head of Clinical Workforce Development, you will work closely with our Director of Nursing & Quality and lead the development of processes and management systems to enable continuous development of our Clinicians.
- A Clinician committed to own continuous professional development,
- Committed to and passionate about quality care delivery,
- Demonstrates personal integrity at all times,
- Partners to develop and deliver capability for the future,
- Encourages innovation to continually improve patient care and service delivery.
About the role:
- Work with clinical, operational, and human resource colleagues on the development of alternative urgent care workforce models including if appropriate: GPs, other medical practitioners, clinical practitioners, healthcare assistants etc,
- Develop existing GP and clinical practitioner performance management regimes to include new healthcare professional categories, for use across the group,
- Share & utilise professional knowledge, skills and expertise with colleagues to enhance the safety and effectiveness of the service delivered to patients,
- Establish and maintain relationships with higher education funders and providers and with any national programmes associated with workforce development in collaboration with the Totally plc Learning and Organisational Development function,
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with external stakeholders including NHS England and Health Education England,
- Foster excellent communication across the services, regions, the Division and with external stakeholders.
Qualifications, Experience, Training:
- Registered healthcare professional
- Teaching/training qualifications (PGCert or equivalent)
- Coaching and/or mentoring qualification (or willingness to undertake)
- Advanced Practice qualification at Master’s level (or evidence of having completed equivalent level of study including V300 independent prescribing qualification)
Benefits & Rewards:
- Annual leave – 28 days
- Employer pension contribution – 6%
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption pay
- Perkbox (via our online app)
- Employee assistance program
- We Care wellbeing portal
- Access to virtual GP
- Share & Save scheme.