An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large Healthcare organisation as a Legal Services Manager, with an option to work either remotely or on-site.
This is an interim post for 3 months initially to work either part time or full time. The hourly rate will be between £34.86 - £39.99.
The post holder will assist with Board level commercial contracts and claims handling inquests within a healthcare environment. Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Efficiently respond to Freedom of Information requests;
- Take minutes from meetings;
- Manage and hold responsibility for the review and negotiation of the clinical trials contracting process;
- Work closely with the Head of Legal Services;
- Provide support and cover in other aspects of the Legal Services Department’s work when needed, whilst acting independently;
- Utilise an understanding of the levels of risk within clinical trials contracts and manage these appropriately to ensure contract negotiations are conducted with an appropriate risk/reward ratio.
- Proven experience within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- Experience of working with senior management/at Board level;
- A law degree, or a significant level of experience working as a paralegal;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of IT systems, including Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint);
- Comprehensive understanding of office procedures;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in the role and have the above skill set, please send a copy of your updated CV along with your availability to Ria Healy on email@example.com