An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Operations Manager for Mental Health services, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
As this is a key position within the organisation’s senior management structure, candidates must have experience working in a similar capacity in the NHS previously and a strong and demonstrable track record in successfully leading Mental Health Services.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8a.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall operational management responsibility for the defined Mental Health services, including the implementation of the service delivery model and clinical pathways;
- Lead on patient flow and capacity management;
- Take lead responsibility for ensuring requirements and targets are met;
- Implement and monitor quality and performance measures;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance of services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice.
- Management qualification;
- Postgraduate degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Significant experience of leading Mental Health Services is essential;
- Experience of delivering service transformation;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.