An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Senior Operations Manager for Surgery.
Candidates must have significant experience of Operational Service Management within Elective Care services.
The role will be on-site and will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8b+.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall operational management of allocated services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance across these services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Substantial experience of managing Elective Care services;
- Experience of implementing service improvement.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.