An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Emergency Preparedness, Resilience and Response (EPRR) Lead, for up to 6 months in the first instance.
Candidates must have a track record in emergency planning and operational resilience programmes within the NHS.
The post will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps and will be on site with the possibility of some remote working.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Supporting business activities to enable the organisation to manage a disruptive incident;
- Management responsibility for the on call rotas, winter surge demand, planning and actions;
- Delivering plans and policies to ensure compliance in Emergency and Business Continuity Planning;
- Assisting the organisation as a whole to anticipate, respond to and recover successfully from disruptive events;
- Ensuring the alignment of all EPRR policy, planning, initiatives and goals with organisational goals;
- Writing and maintaining relevant corporate policy documents relating to EPRR.
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Significant experience managing business continuity and emergency planning within an organisation;
- Working toward or qualified in a nationally recognised health related emergency planning qualification is essential;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards and how it applies to a healthcare setting.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.