An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Project Lead for Service Improvement, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for leading a key programme of work to support the organisation to achieve its operational aims. Candidates must have a strong track record in project management and experience of delivering project outcomes for pathway changes across clinical services.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8a+.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead the planning and delivery of projects for pathway changes across the specified services, ensuring alignment between internal plans and the wider organisation;
- Deliver implementation plans and measurable outcomes, including the development of internal reporting cycles and requirements;
- Create and implement clear lines of accountability across all projects of work;
- Evaluate and monitor the delivery of individual projects of work;
- Ensure the business needs from stakeholders are met through robust reporting and clear project documentation, managing or escalating any risks and issues appropriately;
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships – coordinating and motivating key stakeholders to engage with the projects.
- Post Graduate Degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Project Management qualification i.e. PRINCE 2;
- Significant experience of operational project management across clinical services.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.