Interim Project Lead Service Improvement
- Competitive NHSI Agency Cap Band 8a+
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2022
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Project Management
The postholder will be responsible for leading a key programme of work to support the organisation to achieve its operational aims. Candidates must have a strong track record in project management and experience of delivering project outcomes for pathway changes across clinical services.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8a+.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the planning and delivery of projects for pathway changes across the specified services, ensuring alignment between internal plans and the wider organisation;
- Deliver implementation plans and measurable outcomes, including the development of internal reporting cycles and requirements;
- Create and implement clear lines of accountability across all projects of work;
- Evaluate and monitor the delivery of individual projects of work;
- Ensure the business needs from stakeholders are met through robust reporting and clear project documentation, managing or escalating any risks and issues appropriately;
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships – coordinating and motivating key stakeholders to engage with the projects.
- Post Graduate Degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Project Management qualification i.e. PRINCE 2;
- Significant experience of operational project management across clinical services.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert