An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Programme Director for Outpatients Transformation, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
Candidates must have a proven track record in delivering Outpatients Transformation Programmes within the NHS.
The role will be inside IR35 and will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8d+.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead the development of the Outpatients Transformation Programme and associated documentation;
- Set Programme strategy, goals, objectives, resources, milestones and measures of success to deliver agreed outcomes and benefits;
- Manage the programme lifecycle to ensure key service change is identified and delivered, to realise tangible benefits and improve outcomes for patients;
- Embed implementation planning processes in line with internal and external stakeholder requirements;
- Develop programme documentation which provides governance and assurance around changes happening in the organisation;
- Maximise successful programme delivery by proactively managing programme level risks and issues;
- Advise and engage stakeholders at all levels to ensure effective involvement and ownership.
- Degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Programme Management qualification i.e. PRINCE 2 Practitioner;
- Significant experience of senior operational management in an Acute setting at 8d level is essential;
- Significant experience of delivering Outpatients Transformation within the NHS is essential;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.