An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Project Lead for Cancer Improvement, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
Candidates must have proven experience in delivering service improvement within the NHS.
The role will be inside IR35 and will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8a. Mix of on site and remote working.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Plan, support, monitor and facilitate progress of performance and pathway improvements;
- Work with the clinical leads to support the design and delivery of key work streams within the programme;
- Lead, manage and provide clear direction for the design and implementation of project deliverables to budget, time and quality;
- Embed implementation planning processes in line with internal and external stakeholder requirements;
- Maximise successful programme delivery by proactively managing risks and issues;
- Provide support, training and expert guidance to staff.
- Significant experience of delivering service improvement within the NHS is essential;
- Knowledge of project management in the design, development and implementation of change management is essential;
- Experience of operational management within the NHS is desirable.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.