An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Senior Operations Manager for Oncology, for up to 6 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for the delivery and performance of operational services. As this is a key position within the organisation’s senior management structure, candidates must be experienced in managing operational services at Band 8c level, in addition to experience of managing Oncology services.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c+. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall operational management of specified services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance of services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
- Significant experience of managing across operational services at this level;
- Experience of managing Oncology services is essential;
- Experience of implementing service improvement.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.