An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Operations Manager for Surgery, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
Candidates must have significant experience of Operational Service Management within Surgery services.
The role will be on-site and will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8a.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall operational management of Surgery services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance across these services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Substantial experience of managing Surgery services;
- Experience of implementing service improvement.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.