Interim Senior Operations Manager Sexual Health
- Competitive NHSI Agency Cap Band 8b
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2022
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Operations & Performance, Manager of Operations
As this is a key position within the organisation, candidates must have significant experience of Operational Service Management within Sexual Health services. The successful candidate will also have experience of implementing service improvement, including change management programmes.
This role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8b. The role is fulltime and will be based on site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall operational management of specified services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance of services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Substantial experience in managing within Sexual Health services;
- Experience of implementing service improvement including change management programmes.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert