An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Performance Lead, to support the delivery of non-elective performance.
Candidates must have extensive experience of managing operational services within an acute setting, in addition to strong knowledge of NHS trust performance management frameworks and methodologies.
The role will be inside IR35 and will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8a.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Manage all national and locally agreed performance standards applicable to the Trust and support the delivery of performance and improvement objectives;
- Investigate performance issues through observation and mapping of pathways;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the operational and corporate teams to support the delivery of non-elective performance;
- Ensure effective structures are in place to meet all standards of patient care;
- Support the development of a performance management framework to assist the operational teams in the delivery of local and national targets;
- Lead on the development of policies and procedures, ensuring alignment with policy.
- Masters Degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Extensive experience of managing operational NHS services within an acute setting is essential;
- Detailed and expert knowledge of NHS non-elective access standards and all related national rule sets;
- Strong knowledge of NHS trust performance management frameworks and methodologies.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.