An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large Healthcare organisation as a Head of Patient Experience.
The post will be working in the Northwest, full time on site with 1 day a week remote working. This is an interim role for 4 months with an hourly rate between £30.91 - £34.65, working inside IR35 (through an umbrella solution).
The post holder will lead the delivery of Patient and Public Experience, Engagement, Involvement & Inclusion Commitment, ensuring that the views of patients, families, carers, and members of the public inform future service and improvement delivery.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Actively develop patient experience networks to improve patient experience throughout the patient/family/carer journey, learning from best practice and proactively share organisation success locally, regionally, and nationally;
- Ensure the organisation achieves comprehensive delivery of the National Patient Experience agenda, ensuring compliance with statutory and mandatory guidelines and frameworks and will be a source of highly specialised knowledge at practice level;
- Provide expert advice to the Divisional leads regarding patient experience to support service delivery and decision making, also considers and analyses highly complex information and situations across a range of options to determine action to be taken;
- Responsible for ensuring all patient feedback and experience is captured via local surveys/FFT/audits/patient experience narratives etc, collated and triangulated with patient safety measures to deliver meaningful change for patients, carers, and their families;
- Lead on providing patient experience advice, information and support to clinical, operational and corporate services to ensure robust completion of Quality/Equality Impact Assessments;
- Ensure successful delivery of the Patient Experience Improvement Framework action plan;
- Develop positive relationships with a range of voluntary and third sector organisations. Identifies, involves, engages, and works with organisations to secure patient experience improvements for specific patient populations and groups;
- Ensure policies relating to the Head of Patient Experience portfolio are in place within the organisation and in line with legislation and statutory/mandatory guidance and respond to changes or amendments to guidance in a timely manner and disseminate;
- Lead the development of the organisation’s approach to patient, carer and public surveys and feedback including Friends and Family Test, the national patient survey programme, near/real time feedback etc;
- Lead the delivery of the organisation’s Patient and Public Experience, Engagement, Involvement and Inclusion Commitment for 2021- 2024 and monitor/report compliance.
- Must have experience working within the NHS at a management level;
- Highly developed specialist knowledge of the national patient experience agenda – underpinned by recent experience;
- Knowledge of the CQC and NHSE/I compliance process and the implications of non-compliance for NHS Trusts;
- Significant knowledge and expertise in relation to governance/legislation of volunteers;
- Substantial knowledge and expertise regarding quality improvement methodologies;
- Recent experience of leading and managing teams and managing large, complex change management processes/programmes of work;
- Experience of collecting, analysing, producing and interpreting highly complex data / reports / dashboards;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and evidence of using tact, diplomacy and persuasion to resolve issues and achieve results.
If you are interested in the role and have the above skill set, please call on 0161 241 9672, or send a copy of your updated CV along with your availability to Ria Healy on email@example.com