A high profile Acute NHS Trust we are supporting are seeking to appoint an Interim Cancer Operations Manager. This role will be for 6 months and the Trust need someone who can start ASAP.
Candidates must have significant experience of Cancer Services and NHS Management and understand the healthcare Cancer landscape. The role will involve significant support across performance improvement and delivery along with substantial support to the operational and clinical teams.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at between c£41 - £60 per hour.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support and hold responsibility for Cancer performance and delivery;
- Significant deep dive and management of 104 week delays;
- Focus on size of Trust PTL and develop credible plans to address and improve;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong and credible experience of NHS Cancer Services;
- Track record of operating at a senior level within NHS Operational Management;
- Specific Performance improvement and delivery expertise;
- Excellent operational acumen;
- Clear stakeholder engagement skills and ability to support delivery, improve performance and effect change.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.