Our client is looking for a dynamic candidate to provide programme managerial leadership to the urgent and emergency care board. You will be tasked with defining clear strategic direction, setting out plans for project delivery and coordinating redesign, commissioning development and reporting. You will support the ICS workstream, SRO and clinical lead.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is comfortable promoting excellent teamwork with workstream SROs clinical leads and colleagues across the ICS, and challenging the way things are done with a constant search for improvement to introduce smarter ways of working.
- To support the development and delivery of designated workstreams as agreed with the ICS Associate Programme Director
- To work in partnership with clinical leads to form and sustain effective clinical collaboration for the workstreams
- To proactively manage stake holders, responding to and resolving differences between them when this arises, through facilitation or other appropriate methods
- Offering a route for escalation and resolution with other programmes when necessary
- To provide strong data analytical skills to support evaluation and evidence of service improvement and pathway changes
- Contribute to the strategy, policy, development, governance and performance management of the ICS
- To plan and organize numerous events/meetings
This is an opportunity to gain experience in a system wide setting and take the lead on a challenging and rewarding programme.