Clinical Quality and Patient Safety Manager
Remote Working - £340 per day
Woodrow Mercer has been approached by an NHS Organisation based in London to source an interim Clinical Quality and Patient Safety Investigator to support the Governance and Quality team with ongoing serious incident investigations.
This role is a full-time position and will be 100% remote working. You will also be responsible for the direct line management of a number of staff.
- Manage and analyse the Serious Incident final reports from all commissioned services to identify trends and areas of concern.
- Review clinical audits and providing advice around robustness of any action plans from audit findings, or other relevant guidance
- Contribute to the contracting process by reviewing and advising on clinical indicators and best practice
- Attend Clinical Quality Review Meetings as required including pre meets where practicable.
- Provide leadership and line management to the safety team, including but not limited to; recruitment and selection, absence management, appraisals, staff development and performance matters
Required Skills / Experience:
- Clinically qualified with a current registration
- Managed and Delivered Clinical Risk agendas
- Investigated Clinical Risk and Patient Safety SI’s
- Recent and relevant experience working within the NHS or a private healthcare background
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Multiple years’ experience within Clinical Risk and Patient Safety
- Experience with line management
If you would like to apply and have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Green at email@example.com and attach your CV, alternatively you can contact on 07946 749072.