Finegreen have an exciting new opportunity working with a High-Profile NHS organisation to appoint a Senior Corporate Governance Manager working in London. This is an interim post for 5 months initially and to work across 2 sites both based in London.
The hourly rate will be between £32.24 per hour - £38.39 per hour, dependant on experience (working inside IR35, through an umbrella solution company).
The post holder will work on specific Corporate Governance projects, having substantial expertise within Corporate related matters and within the NHS. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Development of a declarations of interest portal for both organisational sites;
- Deliver an increase in engagement with declarations of interest;
- Effectively review the organisations approach to Group-wide policies;
- Development of compliance reporting on key corporate compliance issues e.g compliance with Constitution, FT Code of Governance;
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the corporate governance function;
- Supporting the implementation of robust corporate governance across the organisation.
- Must have experience working within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- A master’s degree / post graduate qualification in management or governance or equivalent gained through experience;
- Experienced within project work and effective in Corporate Governance;
- An effective communicator with excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing ability;
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to converse with all levels of staff, service users and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ria Healy on 0161 241 9672 and send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate.