An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a large NHS organisation as a Corporate Risk Manager. The post will be working on an interim basis for 4 months in London, across 2 sites.
The hourly rate will be between £32.24 per hour - £38.39 per hour, dependant on experience (working inside IR35, through an umbrella solution company).
The post holder will lead on Risk Management within the organisation as work as part of the team to ensure delivery is to high standards. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ensure risks on divisional and corporate risk registers are up-to-date and accurate;
- Risk actions are addressed and gaps in control and assurance are clear;
- Draft papers on risk for management groups, Group Executive, and Board Committees;
- Updating of the Board Assurance Framework;
- Support colleagues in developing their risk registers following best practices;
- Effectively work with senior managers and divisional governance leads.
- Must have experience working within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- A master’s degree / post graduate qualification in management or governance or equivalent gained through experience;
- Must have prior experience as risk manager in an NHS provider setting;
- An effective communicator with excellent written skills, able to write details reports and present data.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ria Healy on 0161 241 9672 and send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate.