We are working with an Acute NHS Trust in London who are looking to appoint a Quality Manager – Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation/Cellular Therapy Programme.
This role will be working on an interim basis for 3 - 6 months with an hourly rate between £39.99 per hour - £46.47 per hour, working inside IR35 (through an umbrella solution company).
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring Human Tissue Authority and JACIE compliance plus other regulatory requirements as necessary, for the Stem Cell Transplant and Cellular Therapy Programmes.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Provide leadership and management across the department, leading on and promoting continuous quality improvements;
- Produce and deliver educational sessions for staff on quality matters to develop an appropriate quality culture throughout the service;
- Take responsibility for ensuring that resources are used efficiently and to comply with the organisation’s Standing Financial Instructions (SFIs);
- Provide formal, often complex, reports or presentations to governance meetings and external agencies where necessary;
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data resulting from governance and audit projects;
- Assist with data collection to meet organisation and regulatory reporting requirements;
- Provide project support for new or ongoing projects across the Transplant Programmes;
- Work with risk management to ensure that all aspects of the pathways are assessed, reviewed and acted upon in a timely manner.
- Must have experience working within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- Quality Management System qualification or equivalent level of experience of working with quality management;
- Clinical qualification;
- Knowledge of HTA and JACIE standards;
- Able to management teams and produce detailed reports.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ria Healy on 0161 241 9672 and send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate.