Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been selected to source a Clinical Governance Manager on behalf of a large Private Healthcare Client based in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Based across 2 hospital sites in Edinburgh, our client is looking for an experienced Governance Manager to lead the integrated governance team. The postholder will be responsible for the general management and operational direction across the business’ clinical governance, complaints and patient experience teams.
The team is a well-knit, collaborative group of individuals and our client is really keen on someone who can amplify that collaboration and is a “people-person” who can give something back to the team other than just experience.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- To develop, monitor and maintain systems to enable departments to achieve full compliance with HIS standards
- To lead and manage the team in the management of incidents, the learnings and the outcomes.
- To develop monitor and maintain systems to ensure the effective production of Governance reports; ensure submission of Infection Control report and SSD reports.
- To analyse data required to ensure timely submission of accurate data to inform SMT, HoD’s and Spire Healthcare corporate
- Contribute continuously to the organisational development in line with Hospital and Corporate objectives.
- Develop own knowledge and practice and assist others to continually professionally develop.
- Ensure a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
- Communicate clinical effectiveness and quality improvement priorities to the Head of Clinical Services in-line with business needs.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Partial NHS background
- Previous experience within clinical governance
- Operational delivery of a team
- Ability to travel to the two Edinburgh hospital sites
- Previous exposure to Clinical Governance, Complaints and Patient Experience
- Previous line management experience
- Experience using the Datix system
- Knowledge of SI’s and Root-cause analysis
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Clinical Background (not necessarily valid registration)
- Extensive experience with Clinical Governance, Complaints and Patient Experience
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Jack Green on 07946 749072 or drop an email to email@example.com who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in further detail