Finegreen are currently supporting a large organisation in the recruitment of a Governance & Compliance Lead to support with CQC preparations. The post will be working on an interim basis for 3 months with a mix of on-site and remote working. The hourly rate will depend on experience: £25.50 per hour - £41.13 per hour, working inside IR35.
The post holder will have extensive expertise in Clinical Governance, specialising in Quality, Compliance and CQC related matters. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Support and coordinate areas of concerns and improvements in preparation for CQC visits;
- Ensure that all services are of a high quality, working effectively and safely with high levels of patient satisfaction;
- Lead on all aspects CQC Governance for the organisation, including review and preparation for the next inspection;
- Effectively lead on and support compliance related actively;
- Monitor and develop the Governance data management, evidence collected and action plans in place.
- Must have experience working within the NHS/a healthcare setting;
- Expert in all things CQC, ideally someone who has worked within an organisation that needs to improve processes;
- Clear and concise understanding of core Clinical Governance, relating to Risk, Patient Safety and Clinical Quality;
- Able to implement changes and support in issuing action plans;
- Must have outstanding communication skills and data analysis.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ria Healy on 0161 241 9672 and send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate.