Head of NHS Trust Voluntary Services
- South East England
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2022
- Acute Trust, Voluntary & Charity
- Job Type
- Corporate Affairs, Operations & Performance
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Director to originate, design and implement an all new Trust-wide Voluntary Services (VS) programme in partnership with, and with reference too appropriate stakeholders;
- Develop an integrated Trust-wide architecture that enables the revised VS programme to maximize its potentials in support of Patient First;
- To revise the VS policy and procedure framework in support of a single Trust-wide VS which incorporates the governance and protection arrangements for all volunteers – Trust, partner charity and LoFs;
- To work with the wider VS staff team to develop and implement an all-new 3-5 year VS strategy and operating plan;
- To develop KPI’s which enables the VS programme to monitor and evaluate its performance;
- To manage the reconfiguration of the Trust’s VS programme;
- To revise and develop the VS policy and procedure framework for application Trust-wide, incorporating governance, protection and employment arrangements for ALL volunteers deployed across the Trust – Governors, Trust Charity, partner charities, League of Friends groups; to include the assembly of a single Trust wide risk register for VS;
- To work with managers and the staff team to develop and implement an all-new 3-5 year strategy and a composite one year operating plan, with all requisite KPIs; to include specific provision for a VS aimed at young people aged 16-24; managing the change process as required and appropriate.
- To assemble a service wide budget that allows for staff and volunteer CPD – attendance on nationally recognised courses etc.
- Proven experience of working in a healthcare voluntary services programme;
- Able to devise and develop organisational strategies and operational plans;
- Experienced in assembling and delivering communications programmes in a complex healthcare setting;
- Experience of the voluntary sector and managing a range of issues in relation to supervising volunteers;
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert