We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Associate Director of Strategy. This role will be for 3 months initially, though could extend and is expected to be based mainly onsite.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at c£470 – c£565 per day.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead project teams as appropriate to deliver strategic priorities, applying project management methodology where required;
- Support the increasing level of integration within the organisation and with external partners, in particular emerging models in relation to integrated care organisations;
- Participation in the identification, development and implementation of joint ventures and strategic partnerships and work with Divisions to deliver new services with other organisations;
- Work as part of the team to develop and support a portfolio of partnership and strategy related work;
- Responsible for developing, leading and managing defined components of the organisation;
- Work with divisions to develop service specific plans for key aspects of the organisation’s strategy, supported by appropriate financial and activity modelling;
- Support the delivery of major organisation initiatives.
- Degree educated to Masters Level;
- 5 years’ experience in senior management within the NHS;
- Well-developed leadership and motivational skills to facilitate working within and leading large organisational projects;
- Clear understanding of the NHS reforms agenda, the new NHS Bill and the Long Term Plan;
- Enhanced analytical skills with the ability to assimilate and effectively manage highly complex information.
If you are interested in the role, please call me on 07834 288277 or email me with a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.