Finegreen are working with a large NHS organisation based in the West Midlands who have an exciting opportunity to appoint a Quality and Patient Safety Lead for Mental Health services.
This is an interim post for 3 months initially with a view to extend. The hourly rate will be between £37.45 - £41.13, working inside IR35 (through an umbrella company solution.
The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team to oversee and deliver an effective service, working closely with the Quality team. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Identify indicators of a quality and safe service and what processes or systems alert to problems/concerns;
- Ensure that safe high-quality care is delivered to for the population of individuals requiring CAMHS Inpatient care across the organisation;
- Ensure nursing and quality oversight of the Serious Incident review process, in accordance with agreed standard operating procedures;
- Provide the strategic oversight and day to day direction of the programme, so the tasks below are carried out effectively within the context of programme and the principles of the Provider Collaborative;
- Ensure providers are delivering consistent high quality and safe services, monitoring and reporting, using the existing performance and quality mechanisms to include identifying and managing reporting disparity;
- Develop the Quality Maturity Framework and ensure adherence to the principles and standards during the transition period;
- Ensure the functions described in the Quality Assurance Model are carried out effectively and lead on amending the Quality Assurance Model as it evolves;
- Responsible for providing clinical professional expertise to achieve quality outcomes, maintaining professional relationships within the CAMHS provider collaborative;
- Develop and strengthen local/regional clinical networks;
- Uphold organisational policies and principles on the promotion of equality.
- Must have experience within the NHS/a healthcare setting;
- Clinical qualification, and current registration with appropriate body;
- Experienced within Quality Governance with knowledge of NHS policies and procedures;
- Demonstrable achievements in managing CAMHS Inpatient Services;
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective partnerships with stakeholders in the redesign of services.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ria Healy on 0161 241 9672 and send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate.