An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Operational Transformation Lead for CAMHS, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
As this is a key position within the organisation’s senior management structure, candidates must have significant experience in leading CAMHS services at this level and a strong and demonstrable track record in delivering transformation.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 9 and will be based on site.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead operational transformation across CAMHS to deliver improved outcomes and waiting times for patients;
- Ensure a visible presence to support and guide Managerial Staff;
- Implement and manage systems and processes to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with the organisation’s strategy and vision;
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Manage the development and implementation of new strategic objectives, ensuring alignment across the system;
- Engage with key strategic regional and national policy makers to inform development of strategy and policies;
- Ensure continuous performance improvement by benchmarking performance with both internal and external comparators;
- Represent the organisation across the system.
- Postgraduate degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Strong NHS background;
- Significant experience of senior operational management within CAMHS services at this level is essential;
- Significant experience of delivering Transformation at this level within the NHS is essential;
- An ability to lead and successfully manage change;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.