An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Services Manager for Imaging. This will be for 3 months and could extend further.
As this is a key position within the organisation, candidates must have significant experience of Operational Service Management within Imaging and/or Radiology would be helpful.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps via the CCS NMNC RM6160/Workforce Alliance Framework. The rate will be between £50-£60 per hour, dependent upon experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of Imaging Services and/or Radiology Services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Responsibility for leading on recovery projects for the services;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance of services responsible for including Radiology Services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post graduate degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Substantial experience in managing Imaging and/or Radiology services;
- Experience of implementing recovery, transformation and service improvement including change management programmes.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.