Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust (CNTW) are seeking to recruit an exceptional candidate for the role of Executive Director of Nursing, Therapies and Quality Assurance.
It is a challenging time to join us here at CNTW as we continue to do our best to develop and invest in our services as well as our staff at the same time as dealing with the unprecedented challenges of increased demand, staffing and financial pressures. It is a period of significant change in mental health, disability and autism services across the health and social care system and we are looking for someone to join our team with a commitment to system-wide, collaborative approach to service delivery including Primary Care and the Voluntary and Community Sector.
Main duties of the job
If you can answer the following questions positively, please contact James Duncan, Chief Executive to discuss the role.
- Do you keep service users and carers at the centre of all you do and, in your mind, and heart?
- Are you committed to good relationships with the Governors, members of the Board and our colleagues of every profession and occupation?
- Can you lead and manage, support others to manage and encourage leadership throughout the Trust?
- Do you understand that CNTW cannot deliver for the people we serve on our own and that relationships with Local Government, the Third Sector and all our partners are fundamental to all we do?
- Can you fulfil the role of the Executive Director of Nursing, Therapies and Quality Assurance of a Statutory organisation and play a full part in the work of the Integrated Care System?
- Can you work with our Staff Networks and all our colleagues to combat discrimination of all kinds?
- Will you do your best to live the values of CNTW - caring and compassionate, respectful, honest and transparent?
If you can answer these questions positively, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please find the full job description in the original job listing.
We aim to attract and retain a diverse, talented and committed workforce, who are caring and compassionate, and therefore able to meet the demands of the modern NHS now and in the future. In return we can offer a dynamic working environment in which to build a career.