Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an experienced Legal Services Manager to step into a Head of legal role to provide advice and support to the organisation for legal claims that include clinical and non-clinical negligence cases.
Working a range of senior stakeholders at various levels, you will be instrumental in working across claims and legal disputes with a specific focus of clinical negligence. Interfacing with externals such as the NHSLA, you will be responsible for a collaborative approach to ensure the best outcome for the claimant and service involved.
You will need a proactive approach and excellent people skills with the ability to engage with clinicians and consultants across the organisation. We are looking for someone with a passion for legal services within the NHS.
* Experience in handling clinical negligence claims coupled with a legal background gained within the NHS
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving working environment
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills at a senior/board level - credibility
* Excellent networking and relationship building skills to drive collaboration
* Team player who is self-efficient and demonstrates a collaborative approach
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
RATE: up to £42.34 per hour INSIDE IR35, 3 days on-site / 2 days remote
START: June 2022
DURATION: 3 months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com