Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for a Programme Director to work for a system located in the North West. We are particularly interested in persons who have managerial experience in Elective Care.
The Programme Director will have the ability to drive strategic, system-wide transformation, operational and business change to ensure the delivery of the programme within the system mandate to ensure we:
- Restore Elective Activity
- Address the waiting list backlog
- Reduce the waiting list
- Reduce waiting times
- Reduce inequity of access
- Improve health equalities and support the population health agenda
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience of working in NHS in delivering elective care projects at programme director level.
- Sound understanding of healthcare and integrated care system
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Substantial experience of managing transformation of services
- Demonstrable success in instigating/leading and managing change.
- Demonstrable experience of performance management and meeting key targets.
- Leadership and ability to motivate and empower others. Positive and effective team worker.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation including: Strong liaison and negotiation skills. Writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet tight deadline and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Judgement and analytical skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to translate complex, sensitive issues, and problems.
- Able to deliver flexible and creative solutions to difficult problems and challenges.
- Analyse, present and tailor complex data and information to a wide range of audiences.
- Intellectually flexible to work beyond existing structures and ways of working to deliver effective services.
This contract role is on an initial 6-month basis:
- Start date - Asap
- Hours/Days pw – Full time
- Rate – Competitive
- Location – Northwest, remote working
For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07437 018116, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.