We are working with an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Assistant Director for Performance. This role will be for 3 months initially, though could extend and is expected to be based onsite.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at c£470+ per day.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Responsibility for the development of strategies and plans in addition to responsibility for ensuring department level plans are in place;
- Lead the delivery of the Performance Management Framework ensuring the Annual Plan, Integrated Medium Term Plan, and long term change strategies are delivered;
- Provide leadership, strategic and professional management of the performance management framework and of commissioning across the organisation;
- Provide expertise to support Directorates and Corporate Departments in their work;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all partners, ensuring that staff, service users, partners and the public are appropriately engaged;
- Work closely with all internal and external partners and stakeholders to secure an inclusive approach to performance management;
- Operate in an environment relating to service delivery, service reconfiguration, mergers, service transfers and disinvestment in services;
- Ensure robust systems of governance (clinical, financial, staff, audit, information and risk management) are in place and fulfilled.
- Master’s degree or equivalent training and extensive, relevant experience at senior management/leadership level in a commissioning or performance related area;
- Significant experience of contracting business case development;
- Significant experience of leading the development of strategies, frameworks and commissioning improvement plans with the engagement of a wide range of stakeholders.
If you are interested in the role, please call me on 07834288277 or email me with a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.