Interim Senior Operational Lead
- South East England
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 21 Jul 2022
- Acute Trust
- Job Type
- Operations & Performance, Manager of Operations
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at a c£450 day rate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall operational management of physiotherapy services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitor the performance of the designated services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience of managing across Medicine services at this level;
- Operational or Clinical expertise within NHS management for Physiotherapy or MSK Services;
- Experience within the NHS in an Operational Management position at 8d level;
- Experience of implementing service improvement.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.
Put simply, we help our clients to recruit the best possible people to lead, manage and direct their organisations. Since launching in 2005 we have become an award winning, market-leading consultancy focusing on both public and private sector Healthcare recruitment.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions. Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation.
Over the last 17 years in the Healthcare market, Finegreen has developed into a Virgin Fast Track top 100 company - and was voted Recruiter of the Year at the Health Investor Awards, Top small to medium sized business at the Best Business Awards, and featured in Recruiter’s Top 10 Public Sector Recruitment providers.
- 0345 130 4006
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert