We are working with an NHS Trust who are seeking to appoint Interim Senior Operational Lead – Physiotherapy. This role will be for 6 months and is based on site.
This is an interim role that falls under the Workforce Alliance Framework and should be expected to be remunerated at a c£450 day rate.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall operational management of physiotherapy services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitor the performance of the designated services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
- Significant experience of managing across Medicine services at this level;
- Operational or Clinical expertise within NHS management for Physiotherapy or MSK Services;
- Experience within the NHS in an Operational Management position at 8d level;
- Experience of implementing service improvement.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (3 working days) of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.